Brain Injury Teams
Interested in your school district or education service cooperative starting a brain injury team?
Complete the application to begin the process of starting a brain injury team.
The Arkansas Brain Injury Support Program supports school districts in the following ways:
- Identification of students with acquired and traumatic brain injuries
- School re-entry planning
- Intervention selection and implementation
- Educational plan development
- Concussion management for return to learn
- Professional learning for education professionals, students, and families
- Family support and resource sharing
- Awareness training to medical, rehabilitation, and community facilities